RUN A HIGHLY REWARDING & HIGH EARNING DOMICILIARY CARE AGENCY IN YOUR AREA
The Absolute Care Services Franchise Opportunity
As life expectancy in the UK continues to increase and public sector resources continue to reach breaking point, demand for personal care continues to grow significantly and shows no signs of slowing down. The market for home care is therefore very sustainable and it’s this growth opportunity that sets the Absolute Care Services franchise apart from many other franchise opportunities out there and offers outstanding earning potential for the right people.
Absolute Care Services was established in 2002 when founder and Executive Director Della Smith became disillusioned with the quality and reliability of care provided to her daughter and decided to set up her own company in order to improve the quality of care clients in the area were receiving. With these core principles laying at the heart of everything that ACS stand for and do, we have rapidly grown to become a leading domiciliary care provider to both private self-funding clients and public sector commissioned clients and offer a truly comprehensive range of professional care and support services to allow adults to stay independent in their own homes.
We are now looking to extend our services by offering franchise opportunities to selected people who believe in our ‘customer first’ values and wish to continue in our success and run their own highly rewarding care agency in their area whilst benefiting from our extensive industry knowledge, outstanding reputation within the care community and comprehensive package to allow you to run your business efficiently and profitably whilst ensuring regulations are adhered to and high standards of care and support are provided to each and every client regardless of their situation or how they are funded.
The Absolute Package
- License rights to your own defined and agreed exclusive territory
- Use of the Absolute Care Services recognised brand name & registered trademark
- 2 weeks comprehensive training in our accelerated training program
- Business start-up advice to help you set up and run an efficient business
- Office equipment including computers, phones, printer, scanner and fax machine
- Hosted email addresses and local business phone number
- Professional uniforms, name badges and business stationery
- Access to our comprehensive Document Management System, consisting of all policies, procedures, training programs and appropriate materials required
- 12 months registration with the care regulator
- One year’s subscription to industry leading 3rd party business management system
- Personnel advice to help you staff and structure your agency as you grow
- Help and support to get your care licenses to allow you to operate
- Your own dedicated page on our website to promote your services on
- Marketing materials and support to help you drive leads into your business
- Public sector commercial opportunities and referrals passed on by head office
- Comprehensive operations manual and ‘how to’ guide to run your business
- Ongoing support and advice to help you run an efficient and profitable care agency
The Absolute Franchisee
Whilst coming from a care background would be advantageous as you’ll likely take on the key Registered Manager role yourself, you do not have to have any care experience as full training and support are provided. Our franchise opportunity is therefore ideal to be ran as an investment/management franchise where you could employ a Registered Manager to oversee the day-to-day running of the business and they’ll also be able to provide client care initially. Whether you come from a care background or another industry, you will need to demonstrate a genuine interest in care and be fully committed to providing clients with a high level of care and support. It is this ethos and attitude towards people and care that underpins everything we do, sets us aside from other care providers in the market and has resulted in us winning many social care contracts and growing significantly through positive word-of-mouth and recommendations. An enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check will need making and therefore candidates must have a clear criminal record to work in the care industry.
The Absolute Promise
We promise to provide you with all the help, support and tools needed to set up and run a successful and highly rewarding care agency. It’s in our best interests that you succeed and operate professionally and as long as you follow our expert advice, recommendations and paths to success, there is no reason you can’t operate a highly successful and profitable care agency in your area. We are fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission, members of the UK Home Care Association and British Franchise Association accredited and believe in best practice within the care and franchise industries.
|Franchise Fee||£30,000 (plus VAT)||Additional Costs & Working Capital||£30,000||Total Investment Level||£60,000||License Agreement||5 years||Management Fee||6% (plus VAT) of annual turnover||Financial Assistance||Bank introduction and pension drawing option|
Request a prospectus and our Franchise Manager will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further with you and will explain everything you need to know.