Luxurious, shiny, charming hand-made food go together at every "C HOUSE - COFFEE SHOP" to create a new concept that will renew the whole idea that the people and the industry have about making and enjoing coffee.
This new concept, created by C HOUSE ITALIA S.r.l., is currently the most innovative fashionable and original coffee concept in Italy!
Our aim is to provide an italian style coffee house experience offering premium espresso "perfect cup", authentic italian and mediterranean food products, original "aperitivo time" and relaxing atmosphere in every store.
The "C HOUSE - COFFEE SHOP" philosophy is really very simple. Coffee, atmosphere, food, service and aperitivo time are the key elements to our business and excellence in all five areas is required in order to achieve our aim.
The company is now looking for franchise owners to recreate its Italian coffee house experience by offering its premium espresso 'Perfect Cup', authentic Italian and Mediterranean food products, original 'Aperitivo Time' and relaxing atmosphere in countries and territories worldwide.
Our Ideal Franchise Partner
C House is looking for franchise owner candidates who have:
- Branded retail or food and beverage experience
- Key functional areas of experience (for example accounting, tax, legal, store design, operations, etc)
- Independent organisation with own warehouse and technical organisation
- Access to desirable real estate or shopping centres, knowledge of local property markets and prime locations
- Public relations experience and market contacts
- Detailed knowledge of local culture and consumers
- Knowledge of local business practices
- Financial resources
The investment cost of a C House franchise depends on the size of the shop, as a guideline a shop that is around 150 sq. m will start from €200.000. As part of the package C House actively supports, trains and guides franchise owners in every aspect of running their business including coffee making, food presentation, lease negotiations, store designs, pre-opening and ongoing training. Full operations and systems manuals are provided.